Poll: Possible?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Impossible!
0%
0 0%
Easy!
0%
0 0%
Norway?
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Challenge: Racing Line
Can you get around the bend of this Scramble track, without letting go of the throttle? Given that I can almost do it (and I suck), I figure it should be possible.
What track are you exactly speaking of ? I've succeeded in all tracks of Scramble (a long time ago), but I don't see which one you're talking about
___________________________________________________________________________________
Rollcage steam group to plan multiplayer games, check it out -> http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rollcage
I think it's a track early on where you have a straight line and then a sudden 90° turn to the right. The track is very narrow, and even if you get around that tight corner there's a zig-zag (90° left, then 90° right) with lots of bumps. I haven't tried it, though. I just break before the first turn and then accelerate mildly over the bumps to not get thrown of.
Try systemd. They said.
It'll be just as reliable as init. They said.
It'll be completely bug-free. They said.
Our monolithic windows-approach is far superior to the Unix-approach. They said.
Okay, so the codebase has grown gigantic and no one but our paid group of full-time developers who created it can maintain it and fix bugs... but it'll be fine. They said.
Okay, we'll shove it down your throat whether you like it or not. They said.

I guess it's finally time to look into GuixSD and/or devuan.

Code:
systemd-journald(195): Received SIGTERM.
systemd[1]: systemd-udevd.service has no holdoff time, scheduling restart.
systemd[1]: systemd-udevd.service failed to schedule restart job: final.target is queued, ignoring restart request for unit systemd-udevd.service
systemd[1]: Unit systemd-udevd.service entered failed state.
systemd[1]: systemd-journald.service has no holdoff time, scheduling restart.
systemd[1]: systemd-journald.service failed to schedule restart job: final.target is queued, ignoring restart request for unit systemd-journald.service
systemd[1]: Unit systemd-journald.service entered failed state.