Hi all I'm new
Hi all I'm 20 and I'm a developer.
I want to help the developers to develop the game.
I really love rollacage stage and I want to take part to this project.
Where can I look for material to start the development of this game?

I intend to be useful

Thanks
A993
Firs of all I want to apologize for not replying sooner

I realize that you probably aren't around this forum any more and probably wont read this. But in the case that you do read this, you are very welcome to join the development if you wish. So, what kind of experiences do you have? C/C++? Autotools, 3D modelling, lua scripting?

Anyway, to get started you will need a few things:

C/C++ compiler and libraries, Make, Autotools and GIT. If you got a GNU/linux system, you can get them all from the package manager. On windows I'd recommend installing mingw (+msys).

You will also need the GLEW, ODE and SDL libraries (not SDL2, haven't transitioned to it yet). Depending on your platform you might have them available through a package manager, or else you will need to compile them. On windows you can use a script I wrote to download, compile and install them (it also handles compilation and release packaging for windows, check the arguments out).

Finally, you can grab the latest versions using git: git clone git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/recaged.git

I'd suggest making a local branch and start experimenting. If you end up doing something you think would be useful to add officially, let me know and I'll add you as project memeber so you can upload to the git repo.
Code:
systemd-journald(195): Received SIGTERM.
systemd[1]: systemd-udevd.service has no holdoff time, scheduling restart.
systemd[1]: systemd-udevd.service failed to schedule restart job: final.target is queued, ignoring restart request for unit systemd-udevd.service
systemd[1]: Unit systemd-udevd.service entered failed state.
systemd[1]: systemd-journald.service has no holdoff time, scheduling restart.
systemd[1]: systemd-journald.service failed to schedule restart job: final.target is queued, ignoring restart request for unit systemd-journald.service
systemd[1]: Unit systemd-journald.service entered failed state.
Try systemd. They said.
It'll be just as reliable as init. They said.
It'll be completely bug-free. They said.
Our monolithic windows-approach is far superior to the Unix-approach. They said.
So the codebase has grown gigantic and no one but our paid group of full-time developers who created it can maintain it and fix bugs... but it'll be fine. They said.
Okay, we'll shove it down your throat whether you like it or not. They said.

I guess it's finally time to look into GuixSD and/or devuan.