That colour pattern in the Rollcage title?
Question 
Okay, I've been thinking about this a little too much... but does anyone know what that blue/white pattern inside the "rollcage" text in the title/loading screens is?

I'm asking because the rest in those pictures are quite clear (skidmarks, lava, reflective orange metal, speedometer, cars and motion blurred track), but that specific pattern... it does not seem random (although it seems aligned to a grid), but I just can't make out what it is.

Needless to say, it'd be nice to replicate the same pattern for an official recaged/rcx title. Wink
Try systemd. They said.
It'll be just as reliable as init. They said.
It'll be completely bug-free. They said.
Our monolithic windows-approach is far superior to the Unix-approach. They said.
Okay, so the codebase has grown gigantic and no one but our paid group of full-time developers who created it can maintain it and fix bugs... but it'll be fine. They said.
Okay, we'll shove it down your throat whether you like it or not. They said.

I guess it's finally time to look into GuixSD and/or devuan.

Code:
systemd-journald(195): Received SIGTERM.
systemd[1]: systemd-udevd.service has no holdoff time, scheduling restart.
systemd[1]: systemd-udevd.service failed to schedule restart job: final.target is queued, ignoring restart request for unit systemd-udevd.service
systemd[1]: Unit systemd-udevd.service entered failed state.
systemd[1]: systemd-journald.service has no holdoff time, scheduling restart.
systemd[1]: systemd-journald.service failed to schedule restart job: final.target is queued, ignoring restart request for unit systemd-journald.service
systemd[1]: Unit systemd-journald.service entered failed state.
http://www.123rf.com/photo_5846349_illus...e-sky.html
ummmm that the closest i could find

u could just blur some of these stars and it'll be alright

i think i ruined it btw
[Image: kn3yCGa.png]
Thank you, the forum started feeling a bit empty. :p Yes I know; everyone gone for the summer. But for me it means I can finally start working on rcx. Wink

edit: What I was asking about is what the pattern could be/have been. Look at the 'a', it's clearly not stars we're looking at... dunno what, though.
Try systemd. They said.
Our monolithic windows-approach is far superior to the Unix-approach. They said.
Okay, so the codebase has grown gigantic and no one but our paid group of full-time developers who created it can maintain it and fix bugs... but it'll be fine. They said.

Code:
systemd[1]: systemd-udevd.service failed to schedule restart job: final.target is queued, ignoring restart request for unit systemd-udevd.service
systemd[1]: systemd-journald.service failed to schedule restart job: final.target is queued, ignoring restart request for unit systemd-journald.service
Instead of mimicking the old pattern, someone could use a gray-scale image and use it as a texture for a blue material inside the letters in a new, rollcage-ish, title... Big Grin

*wink-wink*
Try systemd. They said.

Code: