Elliot Rodger - cuz u totally never heard of him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQUW3Km01BM
http://gawker.com/this-afternoon-at-lea ... 1581174371
his official channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgsBey ... qm-FSGTOyQ
his 140 page journal http://www.scribd.com/doc/225960813/Elli...-manifesto

I feel bad for him and obviously the people whom he killed. As a male teenager tryin
This guy? the one who killed some ppl in California?

The way some news reporters talked about him, saying "He was messed up" or something of the sort.
Don't quote me on that
Needs more rice...
Before I say anything I want to reflect on what internet has become: Back in the good days, no one cared about what you wrote on the internet. But these days it seems people are actually held responsible for whatever they write, even when people misinterpret them. While it's worthy of a rant in itself, I'll sum it up in other words: I'm afraid of writing what I'm about to write, as I suspect I might soon be arrested and waterboarded by a strike force in the name of stopping terrorists... thus I will keep it short.

I do not know this person, or the people who got killed (nor do I want to explore it further), but there is a clear recent trend of people acting this way (killing) later in their life after being bullied as kids. The people (like teachers) who are responsible for providing a safe environment completely fail them, and this destroys kids' life. For some this causes social phobia, for others it causes suicide. But recently... yes, in one word: Revenge. This is not entirely about killing the specific bully, although that's pretty much the wish. Often the bully becomes associated with the school, and kids in the school. Thus school shootings. I do not know if that's the case here, I do not know this person, I do not know the people he killed. It's sad that people died, but if this is another typical bullied-kid-goes-killing-spree-possibly-later-in-life situation, then really I commend this person for doing this instead of just killing himself. Some people will understand this but, unfortunately, others will not understand why it happened and will try to wash it off with the "videogames!" or "psyco!" label. I'm not saying this is a good thing, but given that this shows (for those who can see clear) the people who society failed... maybe it's actually better than the alternative?

Legal disclaimer: Nothing of the earlier written text, as a whole, part of it or otherwise, shall in any way be interpreted as encouraging, declaring or otherwise in any way refer to violent actions or anything other. If You are reading this in the context of evaluating the potential threat of this message as flagged by a keyword matching, traffic monitoring or otherwise brought to Your attention or found by You, You are hereby forbidden to mark this message as a threat, report it, or otherwise handle or reported it in any way corresponding to it being a perceived as a possible threat. Any failure, on Your part, to comply with this legally binding text means You authorize me to date Your sister. Wink
Code:
systemd-journald(195): Received SIGTERM.
systemd[1]: systemd-udevd.service has no holdoff time, scheduling restart.
systemd[1]: systemd-udevd.service failed to schedule restart job: final.target is queued, ignoring restart request for unit systemd-udevd.service
systemd[1]: Unit systemd-udevd.service entered failed state.
systemd[1]: systemd-journald.service has no holdoff time, scheduling restart.
systemd[1]: systemd-journald.service failed to schedule restart job: final.target is queued, ignoring restart request for unit systemd-journald.service
systemd[1]: Unit systemd-journald.service entered failed state.
Try systemd. They said.
It'll be just as reliable as init. They said.
It'll be completely bug-free. They said.
Our monolithic windows-approach is far superior to the Unix-approach. They said.
So the codebase has grown gigantic and no one but our paid group of full-time developers who created it can maintain it and fix bugs... but it'll be fine. They said.
Okay, we'll shove it down your throat whether you like it or not. They said.

I guess it's finally time to look into GuixSD and/or devuan.
You don't want to date my sister. She's a bitch. Tongue
96.5%
MORE
WUB WUB.
[Image: 54f5c31d9f2ce.gif]
So the thing you picked up on was that last sentence?Tongue It's actually meant for... Well, you know about the NSA scandal? In Sweden we've had something similar for MANY years now (just publicly known). An organization called FRA (loosely translated into: "the military's radio agency") are authorized to monitor ALL and ANY traffic that crosses the Swedish border. When this was decided it caused a lot of protests, but since it was a secretly-paid-job-by-the-usa no one could stop it. And thanks to Snowden we all now got proof the Sweden is one of the biggest cooperatives with the NSA (yeah, Sweden helps monitoring lots of Russian traffic. we swedes would all be dead by now if Russia was as bad as western propaganda wants people to think)...

I digress.

Anyway, what this means is the fra monitors all traffic that crosses our border. They purchased a supercomputer to celebrate their new monitoring possibilities, so most likely they use keyword matching. I like to imagine there's one or more guys sitting in a bomb-proof room in a mountain somewhere, just reading all messages matching certain keywords. I also like to imagine that my earlier message might have triggered some keyword/combination and someone was/is tasked to read it through to see if I'm a possible safety threat. And thus I wrote that last thing to hopefully mess with that person(s). Most likely the message got even more suspect because of it.

Moving on...

The fact that you replied to that part of the message makes me suspect you're an undercover agent tasked with gaining my trust and perform a long-time monitoring of any suspect activities on my side (thus you're matching the "You are reading this in the context of evaluating the potential threat of this message as flagged by a keyword matching, traffic monitoring or otherwise brought to Your attention or found by You,"). That or you're trying to set me up with your sister using reverse psychology.

Paranoia! Yay!
Code:
systemd-journald(195): Received SIGTERM.
systemd[1]: systemd-udevd.service has no holdoff time, scheduling restart.
systemd[1]: systemd-udevd.service failed to schedule restart job: final.target is queued, ignoring restart request for unit systemd-udevd.service
systemd[1]: Unit systemd-udevd.service entered failed state.
systemd[1]: systemd-journald.service has no holdoff time, scheduling restart.
systemd[1]: systemd-journald.service failed to schedule restart job: final.target is queued, ignoring restart request for unit systemd-journald.service
systemd[1]: Unit systemd-journald.service entered failed state.
Try systemd. They said.
It'll be just as reliable as init. They said.
It'll be completely bug-free. They said.
Our monolithic windows-approach is far superior to the Unix-approach. They said.
So the codebase has grown gigantic and no one but our paid group of full-time developers who created it can maintain it and fix bugs... but it'll be fine. They said.
Okay, we'll shove it down your throat whether you like it or not. They said.

I guess it's finally time to look into GuixSD and/or devuan.
so if movies are that important why not just keep pressuring movie industry so they will realize the same? But Noooo... The W3C still caved in to hollywood... Great.

Servicing Stop Complaints